"Christian Administrators About Our Master's Business"
Code of Ethics
- Church Business Administrators should be spiritually committed to Jesus Christ, and should regard their work as a Christian vocation.
- They should live an exemplary Christian life that will bring honor to their church and respect to themselves.
- They should be vigorous; alert and temperate; strong persons striving to have all their faculties at their best; acknowledging dependence on God in all things.
- They should maintain a pleasant attitude in meeting and communicating effectively with people.
- They should be trustworthy with confidential information.
- They should strive to serve each member of the church impartially.
- They should display a genuine loyalty to their pastor and cooperate wholeheartedly with other staff members in supporting the total ministry of the church.
- They should set an example of good stewardship in their personal use of time and money.
- They should maintain a well-rounded life in family and in professional relationships.
- They should recognize the need for continuing professional education and training.
- They should participate with professional colleagues in organized efforts to share new knowledge and development in professional practices.
- Church Business Administrators should accept normal community responsibilities but give priority at all times to their service to Jesus Christ and the church.